Could lesbians/gays be voicing outrage at transgenderism? Online trends suggest a rocking S.S. LGBT — old-school sexual minorities have jumped ship.
The American lexicon has included lesbians as well as gays for many years. They also completed the array of sexual pairing: Only three possible pairings are possible in a binary system.
Names of organizations were chosen in accordance with the following:
- SAGE (Senior Action in a Gay Environment) was founded in 1978
- PFLAG (Parents and Friends of Lesbians and Gays) was founded in 1973
- GLAAD (Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation) was founded in 1985
- NGPA (National Gay Pilots Association) was founded in 1990
- GSA (Gay-Straight Alliance) was founded in 1988
At the last minute, however, a new colonist arrived on the block. Modern history has been rewritten.
According to SAGEUSA.org:
SAGE has been tirelessly working for LGBTQ+ seniors for over 40 years.
According to PFLAG.org:
PFLAG was founded in 1973 and is the largest organization dedicated exclusively to supporting, educating, and advocating for LGBTQ+ people and their families.
According to GLAAD.org:
GLAAD has been a leader in cultural change for over 30 years and has helped to accelerate the acceptance of the LGBTQ community.
None of these statements are true. Transgenderism didn’t exist when the groups were founded.
Sexual dysphoria was, naturally, a possibility. However, the idea that a man could be literally a woman or a man could be a girl was completely unheard of. This is why gay members have declared: Sex was impossible to wire.
The dawn of gender identity was broken, and a new day emerged in which the “T” contradicted both the “L” and the “G.”
T stands for “takeover”. The LGBs were hosting a party and the Ts entered and iced the DJ. They made their own cultural playlist and have now taken control of it.
An LGB rebellion was sparked by the hashtag #LGBDropTheT.
Here’s a list of revolting tweeters, as gathered by NotTheBee — dropping the T like their pronouncing “hustle & bustle”
- Finally. #LGBDropTheT. Men are men. Women are women.
- No thanks. I’m gay (the G part), which means I exclusively like men — not women who think they’re men. #LGBDropTheT
- Since #NoLGB is trending, I hope the straight alleged allies of #LGB people can finally see the Ts are abusive, gay denying, homophobic misogynists, and that we LGB people are taking our community back. #LGBDropTheT
- The T hitched a ride a few years back, invited itself for dinner, and is trying to make out that it always lived here. It didn’t. Pride marches, protests, and LGB rights happened WITHOUT the T. I remember — I was there. I also remember the T wasn’t. #LGBDropTheT
- #LGBDropTheT. We didn’t sign on for this s***. We don’t want kids groomed. Not wanting men in our spaces or to have sex with certain genitalia does NOT make us transphobes. We promised it wasn’t the slippery slope they feared. You took advantage of our goodwill. It’s gone too far.
Are we facing a significant split? We will only know the truth when it comes to this.
All is changing: LGBs toss Ts, Californians move to Texas, liberals leave the Left, and Democrats are becoming Republicans.
However, not everything works in the exact same way. There is always an opposite reaction to every action.